A dental extraction is simply removing a tooth from the mouth. An extraction may be necessary for several reasons:
- tooth decay
- problematic wisdom teeth
- extra teeth or teeth that block other incoming teeth
- making space for orthodontic care
About Wisdom Teeth
- They appear between the ages of 16-25.
- They often grow unnoticed until they become a concern in the mouth.
- Wisdom teeth are extracted when they begin affecting other teeth, or show a potential of becoming troublesome.
- Wisdom teeth extraction can be a difficult procedure.
An oral surgeon is always recommended for more problematic procedures.
Contact our office today for a free consultation.